Beta-alanine is commonly known non-essential amino acid that has shown to enhance physical performance.
- Highest quality amino acid
- Strong pre-workout supplement
- Does not contain stimulants
- Vegan and vegetarian suitable
Recommendation for use
Take 2 capsules with some liquid before training.
Unlike most amino acids, beta-alanine is not used to synthesize proteins. Instead, when consumed, it binds with an essential amino acid histidine and so it forms carnosine, which is stored in your skeletal muscles. Carnosine helps your muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise as the high acid level in muscles decrease the duration of high-intensity exercise. Also, the carnosine helps to lessen overall fatigue. This is the reason why beta-alanine is recommended as pre-workout supplement, and especially for high-intensity and short-duration exercise that lasts from one to several minutes.
Use of beta-alanine may cause a tingling feeling which is a harmless side effect.
Nutrition information - Learn more
Per 1 capsule
Per 2 capsules
Ingredients: Beta-Alanine, vegan capsule shell (hypromellose, titanium dioxide), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
100% Platinum Whey works fast to improve muscle metabolism and help you to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Ultra-fast absorption
- Whey protein is produced from milk of grass-fed cows
- Rich in essential amino acids; no amino spiking
- Great tasting even when mixed with water
- Enriched with complex of digestive enzymes DigeZyme™