UltraVit VITAMIN D3 4000 IU
now watching this
Vitamin D is an extremely important vitamin that has powerful effects on several systems throughout human’s body.
- Supports the immune system functions
- Contributes to the cognitive functions
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Maintains bone and teeth health
- Maintains normal muscle functions
Recommendation for use
Take 1 softgel with some liquid.
Vitamin D functions like a hormone, and every single cell in body has a receptor for it. Human’s body makes it from cholesterol when your skin is exposed to sunlight, but sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun. It's also found in certain foods such as fatty fish and fortified dairy products, though it's very difficult to get enough from diet alone. The recommended daily intake (NRV) is usually around 400–800 IU, but many experts say you should get even more than that. Vitamin D deficiency is very common, especially in northern countries.
Vitamin D3 contributes to:
• Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
• Normal blood calcium levels
• Normal function of the immune system
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Maintenance of normal muscle function
• Maintenance of normal teeth
Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 1 softgel|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||100 mcg (4000 IU) (2000%*)|
* NRV - % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: sunflower oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, humectant (glycerin), water), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
100% Platinum Whey works fast to improve muscle metabolism and help you to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Ultra-fast absorption
- Whey protein is produced from milk of grass-fed cows
- Rich in essential amino acids; no amino spiking
- Great tasting even when mixed with water
- Enriched with complex of digestive enzymes DigeZyme™