UltraVit COLLAGEN TYPE I & III
now watching this
- Contains 1700 mg of Verisol® Collagen Peptides
- Enriched with Vitamin C
Recommendation for use
Take 4 capsules with some liquid.
Collagen is the major structural protein in the body's joints. This product contains pure VERISOL® Hydrolyzed Collagen which is hydrolyzed into component amino acids for optimal utilization by the body.
Type I collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and the major protein found in skin providing it's tensile strength and resiliency. Type III collagen is found at high levels in cardiovascular tissue and also in newly developing skin. Type I & III collagen are often found together in the same tissues because each form complements the structural integrity of the other. Collagen synthesis is a continuous process throughout life. Collagen is essential for growth and repair. Rejuvenation and renewal of every tissue throughout the body requires the production of newly synthesized collagen. However, this process can become less efficient as we age leading to decreased renewal of old tissue. This is manifested internally as a lessened efficiency of organ and tissue function. As the skin ages, the levels of Type I & III collagen, as well as elastin, decrease in the dermis resulting in the loss of elasticity.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per portion (4 capsules)|
|Verisol® hydrolyzed Collagen||1700 mg|
|Vitamin C||40 mg (50%*)|
* NRV - % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Verisol® hydrolyzed Collagen, capsule shell (gelatin), vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
100% Platinum Whey works fast to improve muscle metabolism and help you to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Ultra-fast absorption
- Whey protein is produced from milk of grass-fed cows
- Rich in essential amino acids; no amino spiking
- Great tasting even when mixed with water
- Enriched with complex of digestive enzymes DigeZyme™