now watching this
- The complex of highly bioavailable 5-HTP and magnesium
- Naturally increases serotonin levels
- Reduces anxiety and depression symptoms
- Helps to regulate appetite
- Improves mood and sleep
Recommendation for use
2 capsules daily with water preferably at bedtime.
5-HTP is a premium nervous system and brain function formula. One serving provides 100 mg of 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) from Griffonia simplicifolia plant seed extract and 100 mg of highly bioavailable magnesium.
5-HTP is a drug-free and naturally occurring amino acid that helps to produce serotonin in the body. Serotonin may provide many benefits, such as enhance mood, regulate appetite and support healthy sleep by increasing levels of melatonin, an important sleep-regulating hormone. Increased serotonin levels may also help to have fewer migraines, improve symptoms of depression and help to relieve some symptoms of fibromyalgia. Since low serotonin levels are associated with anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, weight gain and other health problems, 5-HTP may improve overall well-being and the quality of life.
The magnesium in the product is in the form of magnesium bisglycinate chelate that has a very high bioavailability and is easily absorbed by the body. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and may have calming properties, help to reduce anxiety and depression symptoms, stress and insomnia. Both 5-HTP and magnesium work synergistically and support healthy nerve and brain functioning as well as contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 1 capsule||Per 2 capsules|
|5-HTP (Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia) seeds extract 98%)||50 mg||100 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||50 mg (13%)*||100 mg (27%)*|
* NRV - % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Magnesium bisglycinate chelate, vegan capsule shell (hypromellose), Griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia) seeds extract 98 %, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions